30 Minute Whole30 Meals
This 30 Minute Whole30 Meal is a quick and easy way to get a healthy, balanced meal on the table in no time. It’s packed with protein, healthy fats, and vegetables, and is free of grains, dairy, and legumes. This meal is perfect for busy weeknights or when you’re short on time.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper to the skillet and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken broth, diced tomatoes, black beans, and corn and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cilantro and serve.
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 33g
- Fiber: 8g
Additional Tips and Variations:
For a vegetarian version, omit the ground beef and replace it with an additional can of black beans. You can also add other vegetables such as zucchini, squash, or mushrooms.
This 30 Minute Whole30 Meal is a quick and easy way to get a healthy, balanced meal on the table in no time. It’s packed with protein, healthy fats, and vegetables, and is free of grains, dairy, and legumes. With a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have a delicious and nutritious meal in no time.