The BEST Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
This delicious and easy-to-make chicken and broccoli recipe is sure to become a family favorite. It’s packed with flavor and nutrition, and can be served as a main dish or side dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken cubes and season with garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and chicken broth. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Uncover and stir in the Parmesan cheese. Cook for 1 minute, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 33g
Additional Tips and Variations:
For a spicier version, add 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes to the chicken. You can also add other vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or zucchini.
This recipe is also great with other proteins such as shrimp, pork, or beef. You can also substitute the broccoli for other vegetables such as cauliflower, asparagus, or green beans.
This delicious and easy-to-make chicken and broccoli recipe is sure to become a family favorite. It’s packed with flavor and nutrition, and can be served as a main dish or side dish. Enjoy!