Roasted Garlic Butter Parmesan Potatoes
This delicious side dish is a great way to add flavor to any meal. Roasted garlic butter parmesan potatoes are a savory combination of potatoes, garlic, butter, and parmesan cheese. The potatoes are roasted in the oven until they are golden and crispy on the outside and soft and creamy on the inside. The garlic butter and parmesan cheese add a delicious flavor to the potatoes that will have your family and friends asking for seconds.
- 2 pounds of small potatoes, washed and cut into quarters
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, garlic, butter, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are golden and crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Serving size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 150
- Total Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 4g
Additional Tips and Variations:
For an extra kick of flavor, try adding some chopped fresh herbs such as rosemary or thyme. You can also add some diced onion or bell pepper for a more colorful dish. For a vegan version, substitute the butter with olive oil.
Roasted garlic butter parmesan potatoes are a delicious and easy side dish that will add flavor to any meal. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of prep time, you can have a delicious and nutritious side dish that your family and friends will love.