Opt For White Cookware
This recipe is for a delicious and easy-to-make white cookware dish. It is a great way to add a unique flavor to your meal and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The ingredients are simple and the instructions are easy to follow. Plus, the nutritional information is included so you can make sure you are getting the most out of your meal.
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat the olive oil in a white cookware pot over medium heat.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the rice and stir to coat with the oil and spices.
- Add the water and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and cover the pot.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the rice is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
Additional Tips and Variations:
- For a vegan version, substitute vegetable broth for the water.
- For a spicier version, add 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- For a heartier version, add 1/2 cup of cooked beans or vegetables.
This white cookware dish is a great way to add a unique flavor to your meal. It is easy to make and the ingredients are simple. Plus, the nutritional information is included so you can make sure you are getting the most out of your meal. Give it a try and enjoy!