Raisin bread. This not-too-sweet raisin bread with a cinnamon accent is made without yeast, so you will not View image. This homemade raisin bread is a delicious, lightly sweetened yeast bread. It's wonderful sliced right off the loaf, and it makes fabulous toast.
It's often enjoyed at the Holidays and is a favourite for morning toast with gobs. This fluffy bread studded with raisins is one of my favorite breakfast treats. It's made using the A while back I made raisin rolls using the tangzhong method, a natural method that creates a. You can have Raisin bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raisin bread
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s 6 cups of bread flour sifted.
- Prepare 2 packs of yeast.
- You need 2 cups of warm milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 6 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of shortning melted.
- It’s of Melted butter.
This Cinnamon Raisin Bread is one of the simplest breads you can make at home from scratch, and and it's loaded with wonderful cinnamon flavor and juicy raisins! These raisin bread rolls are hard to resist. These Raisin Bread Rolls are not only quick and easy to make, but they also have a very good flavor and nice tender crumbs. The most delicious homemade cinnamon raisin bread baked to perfection in a hot dutch oven!
Raisin bread step by step
- Dissolve yeast in little warm milk.
- Add rest of ingredients except raisins and shortning.
- When slightly mixed add shortening.
- Let rise 2 hours knead in raisins let rise 45 min.
- Knead down let raise 15 min.
- Put in greased bread pans let raise 2 hours.
- Bake at 400 for 20 min reduce heat to 350 bake 40 min longer..
There is nothing quite like homemade bread. You can say goodbye to store-bought cinnamon raisin bread forever with this fan-favorite recipe simply made in your bread maker. Raisin bread is, like other breads, prepared by combining water and flour into a dough and baking it. What makes a raisin bread, though, is the raisins. And the addition of other delights, like spices.