Italian bread with olives and fresh oregano🇮🇹🍞🌿. This bread recipe is similar to the Subway Parmesan Oregano Bread. It is great for sandwiches, or tapas, or just sliced. It has a crunchy crust, but it's.
I love eating at Subway, the best. A simple olive oil and balsamic vinegar bread dip, made with garlic and fresh rosemary, takes a nice fresh slice of rustic bread to the next level. I also added oregano basil and thyme in place of the rosemary. You can have Italian bread with olives and fresh oregano🇮🇹🍞🌿 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian bread with olives and fresh oregano🇮🇹🍞🌿
- You need 5 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of apoons of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of ts of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 of sugar.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Fresh yougert.
- You need of Fresh oregano.
- It’s of Olives.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
It was delicious with the right mix of oil and vinegar. Husband loves this as well so that s a. Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Fold in onion, olives, and oregano.
Italian bread with olives and fresh oregano🇮🇹🍞🌿 instructions
- We start with adding 2 cups from the flour amount with 2 cups of the warm water the sugar the dry yeast and we mix it till it turns into homogeneous mixture we rest it for almost 10 minutes to make bubbles.
- We add all the other ingredients with the previous mixture we mix it well and rest it for 30 minutes.
- Then we put the olives the fresh oregano olive oil on the top.
- Put it into preheated oven on 200 ℃ for 15/20 minutes.
- The finall result😇.
- Hope you like it try it and tell me your opinion😋💟 perfect mates👌.
- Try it with some one you love❤❤.
Omelet with spinach olives and cherry tomatoes. With, Olive, Wheat, Italian, Rustic, Food, Baked, Thyme, Oil, Meal, Market, Baguette, Bun, Snack, Homemade, Spice, Macro, Topping, Grain, Products, Brown, Portion, Onion, Freshness, Indoors, Rosemary, Yellow, Simplicity, Oregano, Craft. Focaccia bread with oregano and olive oil. Selective focus of Greek feta cheese dressed with olive oil and oregano with crispy home made bread in the background. This Olive Oil Garlic Bread is a slam dunk recipe for any Italian-themed dinners.