Pumpkin Turmeric root soup. Looking for the best Pumpkin Soup recipes? Get recipes like Spicy Pumpkin Soup, Curried Squash and Pear Soup and Curried Butternut Squash Soup from Simply Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup! So creamy and comforting with coconut milk.
It's made with pumpkin, coconut cream, vegetables, and plenty of fresh ginger and turmeric. Top these with roasted sunflower seeds or some coconut bacon. Raw, vegan, gluten-free and dairy free! You can cook Pumpkin Turmeric root soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Turmeric root soup
- It’s 1/4 kg of pumpkin.
- You need 4 inch of Fresh turmeric root.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1-2 spoons of Pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee or butter.
Turmeric is a natural anit-inflammatory and pumpkin has so many health benefits. I usually do not like raw soups but this recipe I absolutely love; the texture and spice is just right. Plus I added Turmeric so it also reduces. Turmeric powder is one of the simplest ingredients on our kitchen counters; it is used for turmeric tea recipes.
Pumpkin Turmeric root soup instructions
- Add butter in to a pan, to fry garlic and ginger in it.Later add fresh turmeric pieces and keep frying it..
- Next add onion,and sauteuntil they turn soft..
- Now add pumpkin pieces.pepper salt and mix them. Add cooking until pumpkin is cooked well using water..
- Grind or blend the above prepared mix..
- Add this back into kadai and addmilk and water.salt pepper if required and boilling once..
- Healthy pumpkin Turmeric root soup is ready to be served..
Turmeric powder is basically made from the. Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. Add cooked onion mixture, cooked pumpkin and three-fourths of the coconut milk to broth and transfer to a blender in small batches depending on the size and power of your blender. Ready for the best pumpkin soup recipe ever?