Pumpkin and Carrot Soup. The pumpkin and carrot combo creates such an incredible flavour that complements the unusual mix of spices (which I must say, brings the soup to a Bursting with flavor, this comforting, vegetarian carrot pumpkin soup is wholesome, nutritious and perfect to feed a whole family on a lazy night. This super velvety vegan pumpkin and carrot soup is the perfect way to start pumpkin season at the best. It's rich, slightly spicy and packed with oh-so-good-for-you The secret behind this flavoursome pumpkin and carrot soup is the mix of spices, which bring this soup to a whole new level.
There are so many pumpkin and carrot soup recipes around, that to stand out, they've got to be something special. Pumpkin and carrot are both great sources of vitamin A, as well as fibre, antioxidants and vitamin C, along with lots of other vitamins and minerals. The soup is velvety smooth and the slight sweetness of the pumpkin and carrot balances out the warm spices beautifully. You can cook Pumpkin and Carrot Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Carrot Soup
- You need 250 gms of Pumpkin skin removed and chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots peeled and chopped.
- You need 5-6 pods of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2-3 of spring onions chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1/2 inch of turmeric root (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut cream.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of pumpkin seeds/ mix seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut flakes for garnish.
Spiced Pumpkin, Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup. A sweetly spiced vibrant orange soup, perfect for those dark winter nights when you long for more daylight. In this video I would show you how I made A Pumpkin & Carrots Soup #Meatfreemonday #pumpkinandcarrotsoup #laurafordesvideos Ingredients List Visit. Vegan pumpkin and sweet potato soup is made with pumpkin puree, sweet potatoes, red lentils, coconut milk & cinnamon.
Pumpkin and Carrot Soup instructions
- Pressure cook all the vegetables with salt and turmeric root for up to 2 whistles and 10 minutes on low flame..
- Dry roast the seeds. Keep aside..
- Now, when the veggies are done and cool, Remove the tomato skin and blend everything to a smooth puree..
- Now heat again, add coconut cream and pepper..
- Garnish with roasted seeds, coconut flakes and Serve hot..
Vegan pumpkin and sweet potato soup is very easy to make with simple ingredients and you probably already have most of them in your pantry right now! Try this easy vegetable soup with roasted pumpkin, sweet potatoes, carrots, and harissa–roasting the vegetables first intensifies the flavor tremendously. A little patience will yield incredible flavors and an extra bite for. This Thai Carrot Soup is perfect Fall soup, with lots of carrots and pumpkin (fresh or puree). Cook's Notes for Thai Carrot Soup with Coconut Milk.