Pumpkin and Carrot Soup. The pumpkin and carrot combo creates such an incredible flavour that complements the unusual mix of spices (which I must say, brings the soup to a Bursting with flavor, this comforting, vegetarian carrot pumpkin soup is wholesome, nutritious and perfect to feed a whole family on a lazy night. This super velvety vegan pumpkin and carrot soup is the perfect way to start pumpkin season at the best. It's rich, slightly spicy and packed with oh-so-good-for-you The secret behind this flavoursome pumpkin and carrot soup is the mix of spices, which bring this soup to a whole new level.
There are so many pumpkin and carrot soup recipes around, that to stand out, they've got to be something special. Pumpkin and carrot are both great sources of vitamin A, as well as fibre, antioxidants and vitamin C, along with lots of other vitamins and minerals. The soup is velvety smooth and the slight sweetness of the pumpkin and carrot balances out the warm spices beautifully. You can have Pumpkin and Carrot Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Carrot Soup
- You need 750 grams of pumpkin.
- You need 250 grams of carrots.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 5-6 of peppercorns.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
Spiced Pumpkin, Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup. A sweetly spiced vibrant orange soup, perfect for those dark winter nights when you long for more daylight. In this video I would show you how I made A Pumpkin & Carrots Soup #Meatfreemonday #pumpkinandcarrotsoup #laurafordesvideos Ingredients List Visit. Vegan pumpkin and sweet potato soup is made with pumpkin puree, sweet potatoes, red lentils, coconut milk & cinnamon.
Pumpkin and Carrot Soup step by step
- Roughly chop pumpkin and carrots. Heat olive oil and butter in a pot. Add a bay leaf, pepper corns and roughly chopped onions to the pot and mix everything well. Cook until onions become transparent..
- Now add pumpkin and carrots to the pot along with some salt and 4 cups of water. Cover and cook it on medium heat until it is cooked. This will take around 15 to 20 minutes..
- Now takeout the bay leaf from the pot and with the help of a hand blender blend it into a smooth puree. It can be even blended in the mixture jar after it has cooled down..
- Now put the pot on the stove and heat it on medium heat. Add 1 cup of milk, 1cup of water and pepper powder to it and mix it very well. Water can be adjusted according to personal preference. Cook it until one boil. Now add lemon juice to it and mix it very well. Adjust the seasoning and turn off the gas..
- At the time of serving, top it up with some fresh cream in each bowl and serve hot with bread, sandwiches or salad..
Vegan pumpkin and sweet potato soup is very easy to make with simple ingredients and you probably already have most of them in your pantry right now! Try this easy vegetable soup with roasted pumpkin, sweet potatoes, carrots, and harissa–roasting the vegetables first intensifies the flavor tremendously. A little patience will yield incredible flavors and an extra bite for. This Thai Carrot Soup is perfect Fall soup, with lots of carrots and pumpkin (fresh or puree). Cook's Notes for Thai Carrot Soup with Coconut Milk.