Jalapeño poppers. This crowd-pleasing jalapeno poppers recipe is made with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon. Today I am making delicious Cheddar filled Pickled Jalapeno Poppers. I love the combination of using pickled jalapeno and sharp cheddar cheese.
These spicy jalapeño poppers filled with crispy bacon, cream cheese and World's Best Jalapeño Poppers. There are certain foods that, once put out at a party, are certain to quickly disappear. Jalapeño poppers are a very popular appetizer in restaurants, and for good reason. You can have Jalapeño poppers using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño poppers
- You need 4 of – jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare 2 of – strips of bacon.
- You need 2 oz of – cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of – minced garlic in water.
- You need 1 tsp of – Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of – sun dried tomato in olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of – egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of – flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of – Italian bread crumbs.
They're crispy, spicy, and cheesy all at once, and you can hold them in your hands easily. Juicy jalapeño on bottom, with a loaded centre and a parmesan crunch on top, once you try these Crispy Baked Jalapeno Poppers you'll never look back. Jalapeño poppers — which are basically a pepper stuffed with cheese and deep fried — have so much potential for greatness. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese.
Jalapeño poppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350•F.
- Cool bacon until crispy and drain using paper towels. Then crumble bacon in bites.
- Mix together well: cream cheese, parm cheese, sun dried tomato, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and bacon bites.
- Place egg (scrambled), flour, and bread crumbs in each their own separate bowls for egg wash breading..
- Cut jalapeños in half. Clean out seeds and membrane..
- Stuff jalapeños with filling 1/2 tsp – 1 tsp each or as best fits..
- In order; flour, egg, bread crumb the entire poppers and place on baking sheet. (I added a touch more bread crumbs on top but is optional).
- Place in oven for 25 minutes. Crank the heat up to 500-550•F (I did 515•F) for about 5 minutes until top is nicely brown..
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (ie, ranch or spicy ranch).
Today I am making cream cheese filled jalapeño poppers. The filling is versatile and so is the breading. This recipe for Jalapeño Popper dip, nails all three! It gets a kick from the jalapeño, but not so much that you'll be running for a glass of milk; even people who can't totally handle the heat will love this. Spicy fried jalapeño poppers are a classic appetizer that everyone wants!