Apple cake "Sharlotka". This apple sharlotka recipe is so quick and easy to make. The texture is perfect; soft and airy, and the cake is balanced with the perfect amount of tartness from. "Sharlotka" is a classic Russian apple cake. In some parts of the world, it's known as the French Apple cake.
It's official name is Apple Sharlotka, but that really gives you no more help than "Thing" by way of You fill the cake pan nearly to the brim with peeled and chopped apples and you pour the batter over. Looking for an effortless apple cake? Try Russia's most popular dessert and you'll always have your So, now my mother-in-law makes sharlotka as an exotic Russian apple cake for her friends and. You can cook Apple cake "Sharlotka" using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple cake "Sharlotka"
- You need 4 pc of Eggs.
- Prepare 200 gr of 🍎 Sugar.
- Prepare 200 gr of 🍎 Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of 🍎 Baking powder.
- Prepare 5-6 pc of 🍎 Apples.
- Prepare 2 tsp of 🍎 Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 🍎 Cinnamon.
- It’s of 🍎 Oil/butter for grease the dish.
This simple apple cake Sharlotka will amaze you and your guests! Feather light sponge topped with golden apples, this cake only has FOUR ingredients but tastes divine! Sharlotka Apple Cake + VIDEO (Шарлотка). This is the best Russian Apple Cake recipe.
Apple cake "Sharlotka" step by step
- Eggs whip with sugar into light-color thick mass..
- Prepare the apples, cut out the middle of them, cut into slices. Mix apples with cinnamon and lemon juice..
- Add flour to the whipped egg mixture. Add the baking powder..
- Grease the baking dish with butter..
- Lay apples at the bottom of the dish. Pour dough on it. Lay out the slices from the sides and move in a spiral straight to the middle..
- Bake apple cake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees. Readiness can be checked with a wooden skewer. (wooden skewer must be dry).
Not an apple pie, but an Apple cake. Sharlotka, or Apple Charlotte is probably the most popular Russian sweet cake. It is famous for being simple, affordable and quick. No fancy ingredients are needed and the result is hard to spoil. In some parts of the world, it's known as the French Apple cake.