Cream of Pumpkin Soup. A creamy pumpkin soup for autumn. This soup is smooth and flavorful, and the addition of ginger lends a sweet and spicy flavor to a traditional seasonal dish. The cinnamon croutons are lovely and make the soup reminiscent of pumpkin pie.
Just a touch of cream adds a hint of luxury to this super easy pumpkin soup! Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. You can cook Cream of Pumpkin Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream of Pumpkin Soup
- Prepare 150 gms of Yellow Pumpkin: (skin removed and chopped).
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion: (70 gms, peeled and chopped).
- It’s 2-3 cloves of Garlic: (peeled and chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- You need as per taste of Black pepper.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
This rich and delicious soup is perfect for any autumn or holiday table. It skips the messy process of cooking fresh pumpkins, and uses pure canned pumpkin instead. Add all the other ingredients, except the cream. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are very soft.
Cream of Pumpkin Soup step by step
- Heat ghee in a pan and add garlic. Fry until the raw smell has gone..
- Add the onions and fry till translucent..
- Add the pumpkin pieces and mix well. Add salt and black pepper. Mix well and cook until tender..
- Let cool and then grind into a smooth paste..
- Take the paste in a pan and add water and cream. Whisk well. Boil once..
- Garnish with cream and coriander leaves. Serve hot..
- Healthy “Cream of Pumpkin Soup” is ready!.
Easy and delicious creamy pumpkin soup recipe. Тыквенный суп пюре ☆ Pumpkin cream soup. Pumpkin Soup is velvety smooth and creamy without oodles of cream in it. The taste of pumpkin really shines through this healthy soup. It's warm and comforting on a chilly Fall evening. I adapted it from a recipe I found on another website years ago.