Despicable Me: Minion Cupcakes.
You can cook Despicable Me: Minion Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Despicable Me: Minion Cupcakes
- You need 12 of cupcakes, your choice of flavor..
- Prepare 1 can of white frosting (16oz) or homemade frosting.. your choice.
- It’s 1 of black food color.
- It’s 1 of blue food color.
- You need 6 of twinkies.
- It’s 19 of white Smarties (or similar sized round candies).
- It’s 20 of black sprinkles (give or take).
- It’s 1 of toothpick.
Despicable Me: Minion Cupcakes step by step
- in a small bowl take 3/4 of you're white frosting and add blue food coloring. mix well. keep adding blue color until you achieve desired color. set aside.
- in your second small bowl take remaining white frosting and add black food color. mix well. keep adding food color until frosting is Jet black.. set aside..
- cut your 6 twinkies in half. (not lengthwise) set aside..
- frost each cupcake with blue frosting. this will be your minions pants..
- take each twinkie one by one and place cut side down on century of each frosted cupcake. this is you're minion body. refrigerate for about 5 minutes to slightly harden frosting..
- take your Smarties and dunk one side into the black frosting. place on upper portion of twinkie.. this is the minions eyes/goggles. some will have 2 eyes some will have one.
- take your toothpick and dunk the tip into the black frosting and dot each smartie with it.. this will be their eyeballs..
- again take toothpick and place dots on their head.. this will be to attach the hair A.K.a.. the black sprinkles. done will have 1,2,3, or four hairs.. you decide who gets what. after youput your frosting dots.. place one sprinkle per dot, standing up on end..
- with the toothpick again and the black frosting, make mouths… smily, sad, straight, wiggly.. you decide.. mix them up a bit.. have fun…
- now for the goggle straps… use your toothpick and draw them on. from the middle of the goggle candy eye to the back. draw a straight line. see photos…
- serve your cupcakes! great for parties and fun for kids to decorate! :).
- saw this idea posted on fb by a friend. so I made my own version. :).