Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup.
You can cook Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- You need 1 kg of butternut pumpkin.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 cup of thickened cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped chives.
- It’s 1 of Salt and white pepper, to taste.
Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup step by step
- Heat butter in a large saucepan and saute onion until soft..
- Add vegetable stock, pumpkin and potatoes and cook until soft..
- Puree soup with a blender..
- Stir in cream and heat again but do not boil..
- Garnish with sour cream and a sprinkle of chives.