#pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱.
You can cook #pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱 using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of #pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱
- Prepare of Large slices of pumpkin.
- You need 2 of small onions.
- You need 2 cups of homemade veg stock or 1 stock cube.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vegan butter.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 sprig of thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
#pumpkinrescue pumpkin soup 🌱🌱 instructions
- Chop the onion and cook on a low heat in a little vegan butter. If you have a soup maker or slow cooker you can add the chopped onion and put the butter in at the very end of the cooking process..
- Chop the pumpkin into small cubes and add the stock. Bring to the boil and reduce the heat to a very slow simmer until the pumpkin is soft. This will take around 20 minutes. Blend the soup using a blender or processor. It also works with a potato masher for a chunkier soup. I used a little ground spice to sprinkle but you could also add fresh herbs or croutons..