Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
You can cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- You need 9 slices of White bread.
- It’s 3 slices of Emmental cheese.
- You need 3 slices of Parmesan.
- You need 3 slices of yellow cheddar.
- Prepare 3 slices of white cheddar.
- Prepare of Softened unsalted butter, for brushing.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Grilled Cheese Sandwich instructions
- Baste bread slices on one side with butter..
- Arrange 4 cheese..
- Drizzle oil on a medium-hot pan..
- Put buttered bread slices on pan (butter side down)..
- Add cheeses on bread slices. Top with buttered slices (butter side up)..
- Move bread around on pan as cheese melts. Check color of bread slices, when golden brown flip bread. Butter top of sandwich lightly again..
- Flip, butter new top of sandwich. keep moving sandwich around on pan..
- Remove from pan. Slice sandwich into half..
- Serve hot, gooey and cheesy sandwich. Enjoy!.