Azaadi cake. Today we are making Pound Cake Special for Independence day of Pakistan. Aslaam-O-Alikum, I am Ansah Ebrahim Welcome to our youtube channel the lifestyle. Independence Day Cake جشن آزادی کیک Jashn-e-Azadi Cake Recipe (Punjabi Kitchen) Dear my super subscriber Thanks for watching my recipes Like, Share.
This has surprisingly been a good year for Pakistani cinema. However, little did we know what Eid had in store. Want to discover art related to azaadi? You can cook Azaadi cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Azaadi cake
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 90 g of flour.
- It’s 10 g of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- You need 200 g of whipping cream (white).
- You need 100 g of whipping cream+green food colour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar syrup.
Check out inspiring examples of azaadi artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists. Azaadi' is based on the story of a man (Nadeem Baig) who devoted his life for Kashmir cause and is now imparting his vision to the youth to keep the cause alive. Azadi Adornments is the creation story of a young woman from an ethnic Iranian background, navigatin. Jashn-e-Azadi cake was also cut on the occasion.
Azaadi cake instructions
- Beat eggs and sugar untill fluffy.
- Add cocopowder+cake flour.
- Add baking powder.
- Mix niclely do not beat just fold it.
- Grease cake tin.
- Pour cake mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 min in preheated oven.
- Cool the cake on room tamprature.
- Cut into 2 pieces.
- Moist with sugar syrup.
- Aply beaten cream and decorate with green and white cream.
Later, prizes were distributed among students. Director Social Welfare Muhammad Shahid Rana was chief guest while.