Pumpkin oats soup. As Nushrat Bharucha joins chef Vikas in the kitchen, they give the traditional recipe of Pumpkin Soup a new avatar and turn it into Oat Pumpkin Soup. Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor.
Thick, creamy and dreamy, with sweet Pumpkin – Peeled and chopped into large chunks (or purchase it pre-cut). Pumpkin soup is full of creamy goodness. Find an easy, tasty pumpkin soup recipe right here. You can cook Pumpkin oats soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin oats soup
- Prepare 200 gms of pumpkin.
- It’s 1 of medium sized carrot.
- Prepare 1 of small cup regular oats.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 2 of tbspoon coariander leaves.
- It’s 2 of tbspoon lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of tspoon salt.
- You need 1 of tspoon black pepper crushed.
A creamy pumpkin soup for autumn. This soup is smooth and flavorful, and the addition of ginger. Looking for the best Pumpkin Soup recipes? Get recipes like Spicy Pumpkin Soup, Curried Squash and Pear Soup and Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup!
Pumpkin oats soup instructions
- Chop pumpkin and carrot.
- Grind oats to fine powder.cook pumpkin and carrot till soft.add ginger while cooking as it enhances taste of soup.
- Allow it to cool then blend to fine paste.add this paste to deep pan add water which we removed while blending.add black pepper crushed and salt add oats powder mix well add water to adjust consistency.lastly add lemon juice and coariander leaves.give one boil serve hot with roasted bread.garnish with cream..
- This soup helps to reduce weight.it is healthy and tasty.it fulfills our need of food so you can skip your meal.do try this recipe.
These pumpkin soup recipes are like the ultimate experience of fall. They're packed with seasonal flavor, are easy to make, and will fill your. To make Pumpkin Oatmeal on Stovetop: Add the oats to a small pot and add the milk. To Make Overnight Pumpkin Oats: Pour oats into a jar or plastic container that comes with a lid. Pumpkin soup is what we all crave come October, but the idea of starting with an actual pumpkin?