Pumpkin Yeast Bread.
You can have Pumpkin Yeast Bread using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Yeast Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 dash of of cloves.
- You need 6 1/2 cup of bread flour ( approximately)..
Pumpkin Yeast Bread step by step
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Combine warm water & yeast add milj , eggs, oil, br. Sugar, salt & spices. Mix briefly to combine. Add 4 cups of flour to the bowl & mix until a sticky dough has formed.Switch to dough hook..
- With the mixer on low speed gradually add remaining flour until you have a smooth dough that is smooth & elestic and not sticky. Transfer the dough to a oiled bowl. Turning once to coat dough. Cover the bowl & let rise until doubled. About 1 hour..
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Press each into a retangle about about 1" thick & no longer than 9" long. With long sides of dough facing you roll the dough into a cyclinder. Pressing down to make sure dough sticks to itself.Turn the seam side down. Place loaves into a well greased 9×5" loaf pan.cover and let rise until almost doubled. About 45 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375º . Bake the loaves for about 30 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool. Makes 2 – 9" loaves..