Slow cooker pumpkin soup. So creamy and comforting with coconut milk. Vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and all-around allergy-friendly. Vegan, gluten-free, paleo, and all-around allergy-friendly.
This creamy soup is loaded with all the flavors that you expect in a good pumpkin soup. It features a blend of onion, garlic, carrots, pumpkin, cream, and a few spices. A simple soup with pumpkin, chicken broth, onion and some select herbs. You can have Slow cooker pumpkin soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pumpkin soup
- You need 1.2 kg of Kent pumpkin.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 L of sodium reduced chicken stock.
- It’s 50 g of cream cheese.
- It’s Half of block feta cheese.
- You need Handful of chopped chives.
This easy soup will really warm you up on a winter evening! Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pumpkin and onion; cook and stir until lightly browned. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup is a no-fuss dish, creamy, hearty, and very easy to make!
Slow cooker pumpkin soup instructions
- Remove seeds and rind from pumpkin, cut into chunks..
- Stir fry diced onion and minced garlic in slow cooker pot.
- Add pumpkin to pot, along with stock..
- Set for 6 hours on low..
- After soup is done, mash the pumpkin pieces with a potato masher..
- Stir in the cream cheese and stir thoroughly to ensure it is well distributed..
- Top of crumbed feta cheese and chopped chives to your liking..
It is perfectly spiced that goes well with the fruit's earthy flavor! Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup smells amazing as it cooks. This dish capitalizes on the natural earthy and nutty taste of the pumpkin. This Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup is a quick and easy recipe that calls for ingredients that you probably have on hand. How to Make Pumpkin Soup in a Slow Cooker.