Easy Christmas Stollen in a Bread Maker.
You can have Easy Christmas Stollen in a Bread Maker using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Christmas Stollen in a Bread Maker
- It’s 200 grams of Strong bread flour.
- It’s 6 grams of Yeast.
- It’s 24 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 grams of Salt.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 120 grams of 1 egg + milk.
- Prepare 80 grams of ☆Fruits preserved in rum.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆Sliced almonds.
- You need 20 grams of ☆Walnuts.
- You need of For garnishing:.
- Prepare 1 of Brandy.
- You need 1 of Melted butter.
- You need 1 of Apricot jam.
- You need 1 of Sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 of Powdered sugar.
Easy Christmas Stollen in a Bread Maker step by step
- Bring butter and egg to room temperature. Warm milk to body temperature. Drain the preserved fruits. Roast all nuts slightly..
- Put all ingredients except for ones marked with ☆ into the bread maker. Switch on the dough setting..
- Add ☆ ingredients at the mix signal, or directly through the slot. If you're worried about the amount it crushes, mix in using your hands after the dough is finished kneading..
- Set aside for 60 minutes for the first rising. Divide into two portions and form into balls again. Face the closed ends down, and let it sit for 20 minutes..
- Flip the dough over, and roll it out into a flat oval shape..
- Fold the near end until it's a bit further away than the center..
- Fold the other end and let it slightly overlap in the center. Press it down lightly..
- Close both ends in the center. Make sure to close the sides as well..
- Flip it over, so that the folded end faces down. Shape the dough. An alternative for steps 5 to 9 is to fold it in a slightly tilted half after it's rolled out with a rolling pin..
- Rise for 40 minutes. Bake in 150°C/302°F oven for 10 minutes, then 180°C/356°F for 18 minutes..
- When it's baked, brush on some brandy, melted butter, and apricot jam immediately and in order..
- Top with sliced almonds. When it's cooled down completely, sprinkle on some powdered sugar..
- Wrap up tightly with plastic wrap. You could serve immediately, but the taste improves after 2 or 3 days. Good for a whole month..
- Tie a ribbon around it for a nice gift!.