Easy Carrot Bread in a Bread Maker.
You can cook Easy Carrot Bread in a Bread Maker using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Carrot Bread in a Bread Maker
- You need 60 grams of Carrot (grated).
- Prepare 150 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 3 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 140 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
Easy Carrot Bread in a Bread Maker instructions
- Wash the carrots well, and grate with the skins on..
- Put all the ingredients except for the dry yeast in a bread maker. Then add the dry yeast into the yeast compartment..
- Set the setting for "standard course", and just leave the rest to the bread maker..
- It's also tasty if you add raisins. In that case, put 30 – 40 g of raisins to the machine with the other ingredients..