Milky Bread Made in a Bread Maker.
You can have Milky Bread Made in a Bread Maker using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milky Bread Made in a Bread Maker
- Prepare 190 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 60 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 40 grams of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- It’s 160 ml of Milk.
- It’s 4 grams of Dry yeast.
Milky Bread Made in a Bread Maker instructions
- Put everything in the bread maker. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment..
- Use the bread course setting and set it to quick bake. If you can choose the crust colour, set it to light or standard..
- I baked it in a Rehrucken mould. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143766-basic-round-bread-made-in-a-moravian-loaf-pan.
- If you use a Rehrucken mould, you can cut it easily along the lines..