Strawberry Walnut Bread in a Bread Maker.
You can cook Strawberry Walnut Bread in a Bread Maker using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Walnut Bread in a Bread Maker
- You need of ☆Bread dough.
- It’s 300 grams of Strong flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 200 ml of 1 egg and milk.
- You need of Other.
- It’s 1 of Any jam you like.
- Prepare 1 of Milk for glazing.
- It’s 1 of Butter for glazing.
- Prepare 1 of Granulated sugar for sprinkling.
Strawberry Walnut Bread in a Bread Maker instructions
- Put all the bread dough ingredients into a bread maker, and wait until the 1st proofing is finished..
- Roll out the dough into a square with a rolling pin (about 25 x 25 cm)..
- Spread your favourite jam on top (I used strawberry jam)..
- Roll it up from your side to the other side..
- Close the end really well by pinching with your fingers..
- Divide into 12 even portions, and arrange them on a baking sheet. Let rise (2nd proofing) for 30 minutes at about 35℃..
- When the 2nd proofing is done, brush with plenty of milk on the surfaces, and bake in the oven for 15 ~ 20 minutes at 180℃..
- When the surfaces are lightly browned, remove from the oven, and brush with melted butter..
- And sprinkle with granulated sugar, then bake in the oven again at 180℃ until the surfaces turn golden brown..
- The butter and granulated sugar melts into the bread, and they become tender like danish pastries..
- You can modify this recipe by changing the filling. Use cream, sweet red bean paste, or apple compote..