Focaccia in a Bread Maker.
You can cook Focaccia in a Bread Maker using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Focaccia in a Bread Maker
- It’s of Dough.
- You need 200 grams of Strong (bread) flour (If possible, use Durum Semolina).
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- You need 2 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s of Finishing Touches.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 1 of Rosemary.
- You need 1 of Black olives.
- You need 1 of Krazy Salt (or herbed salt).
Focaccia in a Bread Maker instructions
- Place all of the ingredients into bread maker. Put the yeast into the yeast compartment. Start the bread dough course..
- [If using toppings] Wash the rosemary and pat dry any moisture. Tear apart the leaves and mix with olive oil. Optionally cut the black olives in half or thirds and mix with olive oil..
- When the dough is finished, remove from the machine and divide into 4 portions. Deflate and shape into balls. Cover with a wrung out damp cloth and let rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Roll the dough out flat and let rise a second time at 35°C for 30 minutes until it doubled in size..
- Poke dents into the dough with your finger and coat the surface with olive oil. Leave it like this if you're making plain bread..
- Place black olives in the holes if you prefer..
- Or sprinkle with Krazy Salt and top with rosemary..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C. When it becomes lightly browned and the edges become crunchy, it's done. Based on your oven, adjust the baking time by keeping an eye on how fast it's browning..