Easy Small Sized Soft Baguettes＊Using a Bread Maker.
You can have Easy Small Sized Soft Baguettes＊Using a Bread Maker using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Small Sized Soft Baguettes＊Using a Bread Maker
- It’s 100 grams of *Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of *Cake flour.
- You need 5 grams of *Sugar.
- It’s 4 grams of *Salt.
- Prepare 5 grams of *Butter.
- You need 1 grams of *Malt powder (net necessary).
- It’s 125 grams of *Lukewarm water.
- It’s 2 grams of *Dry yeast.
- You need 1 of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1 of Oil (butter or oil).
Easy Small Sized Soft Baguettes＊Using a Bread Maker step by step
- Put all the * ingredients into a bread maker. Start the "making dough" course. Leave it until the first rising. (Put the yeast in the yeast compartment.).
- Take the dough out and place on a flour-dusted surface..
- Punch the air out gently and divide into 4 portions, cover with a wrap or moistened towel, and let it sit for 20 minutes..
- Push the dough gently with your hand to spread into a square..
- Fold 1/3 of top edge into the centre and push to seal the edge well. (Though it's only one hand in the photo, use your both hands.).
- Fold it again and seal the edge well..
- Turn the dough over..
- Fold the top..
- Seal the edge well with your hand..
- Roll the dough gently with your hand to place the sealed ends down..
- Roll the dough up from the centre towards the outside. Shape the dough..
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with a wrap or moistened towel, let rise a 2nd time until the dough has increased 1.5 times in bulk..
- Using a tea strainer, lightly coat in bread flour..
- Make 2 slits on each piece of dough with a knife. Spread oil in the slits. (Make a cut with the knife at a 45 degree angle without pushing.).
- Spray water over the dough. Put the sheet in a preheated oven at 250°C. Reduce to 230°C and, 3 minutes later, bake for 10 minutes..
- Then reduce to 210°C and bake for another 10 minutes. It's done..
- Use it for- Parisienne Sandwich Ham and Cheese.