My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀. These chunky soup recipes make deliciously filling and warming meals and none of them need a This mouth-watering chunky root veg soup is gorgeous with homemade bread rolls for dipping. Cannellini beans are cooked alongside leeks, onion, celery and garlic. My Chunky Chicken Enchilada Soup is the perfect healthy meal for busy weeknights.
Strain the broth through a sieve, discarding the solids, then leave it to cool. To make the soup, peel and/or trim the onion, leek, celery and carrots, then roughly chop along with the courgettes. Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup Vegetable Soup Recipes Homemade Soup Vegetable Soup With Noodles Chicken And Veggie Soup Vegetable Soup Seasoning Vegi Soup Crockpot Vegetable. You can have My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed veg frozen or fresh cut small.
- It’s Handful of green beans.
- You need 3 pints of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped green chilli pepper.
- You need 2 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 can of chunky chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 of veg stoc cubes sprinkle in.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of a sweet bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of double cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch mixed in 3 tbls cold water.
This chunky vegetable soup is thick with potatoes, edamame, okra, kale, and corn. I make this super-easy vegetarian vegetable soup about every other week. It's thick and hearty, almost like a stew. Served with warm whole grain bread it makes a filling meal.
My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 step by step
- Just add every item to the pot except the double cream and cornflour mix.
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 1/2 hour. Saucepan 1 hour stirring occasionally..
- When its cooked take the cover off and let it cool while shredding the chicken with 2 forks..
- Chicken shredded.
- Add the cream and stir in.
- If you want it thicker add the cornflour.
- Heat up add some parsley on top and serve with Crusty bread to dip..
Great hearty soup, it's a meal in itself, it's my go-to for a quick & easy dinner! Login or register to post comments. I blitzed the soup at the end to shred the chicken and cut up some of the veg and pasta. Great soup I only added a bit of tomato paste. 😀. To make the soup half-chunky half-smooth, remove half the chicken and veg from the pan and put into a separate bowl.