Corn Bread Using a Bread Maker (2 Varieties).
You can cook Corn Bread Using a Bread Maker (2 Varieties) using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Bread Using a Bread Maker (2 Varieties)
- Prepare of Springy Bread Dough:.
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Joshinko.
- It’s 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- It’s 20 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 180 ml of Milk ( Refer to steps 9 and 10).
- It’s 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned corn.
- It’s 1 of ~2 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1 of Corn meal.
- Prepare 1 of Egg for glazing.
Corn Bread Using a Bread Maker (2 Varieties) step by step
- Drain the corn that is to be used for the filling. Add all of the ingredients aside from the butter to the bread maker container and switch it on! Add in the butter after 5 minutes and leave it up to bread maker until the first rising..
- After it has risen, divide into 6 equal portions, cover with a well-wrung out cloth, and let sit for 15 minutes. Combine the corn and mayonnaise and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Folding the bread : Roll it out into a square with a rolling pin. Cut 5-7 notches about 1/3-1/2 the size of the square, and place the corn filling on top (refer to the photo)..
- Roll it up from the edges. If you place the seam on the bottom, it won't come apart so easily..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place step 4 onto it. Bend both sides after setting it on the pan, like shown in the photo (or you can just leave it straight )..
- Corn meal version: Roll out the dough from Step 3 into a circle by rolling from the center towards the edges. Wrap in the filling by folding it in half. Use a fork to score it, and tightly close the overlap..
- Use a brush to coat Step 6 with water. Place the corn meal into a shallow dish or a plate and cover the dough completely. Put it on the baking sheet..
- Let it rise for the second time for about 30 minutes while taking care not to let it dry out. After it has doubled in size, start preheating the oven to 180°C. Coat the folded bread with egg, using a brush. Bake for about 15 minutes and it is done ..
- When I tried making it exactly as written in the recipe, the bread dough was a bit hard! It also didn't bake well. It seems to be better if there is a lot of water content..
- I tried increasing it to 180 ml milk. It is good to use more moisture in dry seasons like fall and winter..