Beef stew. Beef, carrots, potatoes, and celery are seasoned with rosemary and parsley in this simple stovetop beef stew recipe. Beef Stew calls for simple ingredients, but it's a stunner! With meltingly tender beef, you'll love the deep flavour of the sauce in this beef stew recipe.
In The Kitchen With Gina Young. Choose from slow-cooked beef casseroles, stroganoffs or beef bourguignon for a winning family Warm up with one of our comforting beef stew recipes. Beef stew is a cold weather essential. You can have Beef stew using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef stew
- It’s 500 g of beef chopped.
- Prepare 2 of small ripe tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of small carrots, grated.
- Prepare 1 of small green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- It’s 1 bunch of corriader, chopped.
Read on to get all the hot deets on this ultra-comforting stew. Boeuf Bourguignon (Beef Stew With Red Wine, Mushrooms, and Bacon). The classic French stew, with tender beef and a deep, rich flavor. To make beef stew, start by cutting some beef into bite-sized cubes.
Beef stew instructions
- Add onions in a sufuria containing hot oil..
- Allow to cook till golden brown..
- Add the beef, stir and cover with a lid..
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes..
- Stir and lay the mixture of tomatoes, corriader, pepper and carrots. Add salt on top and cover for 2 minutes..
- Stir and add water for stew..
- Allow to boil till the beef is well cooked..
Beef stew is the benevolent king of all stews. Familiar yet never tiresome, chunks of tender beef and potatoes in rich brown gravy will always bring comfort and joy to our tables. A stew is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy. Ingredients in a stew can include any combination of vegetables (such as carrots, potatoes, onions, beans, peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes) and may include meat. This Beef Stew is easy to make and full of comforting flavors.