Buffalo Ranch Chicken Soup with Roasted Cauliflower.
You can have Buffalo Ranch Chicken Soup with Roasted Cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Soup with Roasted Cauliflower
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 48 oz of low-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery, trimmed and chopped.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower, rough chopped.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of Shredded cheddar.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Soup with Roasted Cauliflower step by step
- Saute garlic and onion in olive oil in a large soup pot until soft and fragrant, about 7 minutes..
- Add chicken, broth, and buffalo sauce to the pot. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, cover, and summer 25 minutes until chicken is cooked and tender. Remove from heat..
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F..
- Spread cauliflower out on baking sheet in a single layer (use silicon mat or spray the pan first).
- Sprinkle caulilflower with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes until cauliflower is soft and edges begin to blacken..
- Meanwhile, remove the chicken from the pan and shred. You can use two forks, or PRO TIP, you can use the KitchenAid Stand Mixer with the paddle attachment – it shreds while you move on to other things!.
- Return the shredded chicken to the pot and add celery. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to low..
- Make a slurry by mixing the cream and cornstarch in a separate bowl. Stir slurry into the soup..
- When the cauliflower is done, remove from oven and stir into the soup. Cook for about 20 minutes longer, at the low simmer to give the cauliflower time to absorb some of the flavors from the soup..
- Once the soup has thickened, removed from heat and let stand about 10 minutes..
- Pour into bowls. Swirl ranch dressing over top and sprinkle with shredded cheddar, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!.