Garlic Bread Flower.
You can have Garlic Bread Flower using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread Flower
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1.5 cups of Warm Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Olive Oil.
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 of Thyme.
- Prepare of Herb and Garlic Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salted Butter Melted.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Garlic Puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Parmesan Cheese.
Garlic Bread Flower step by step
- Add the yeast and 1 tsp sugar to the warm water and let sit for 10 mins..
- Mix the dry ingredients together until blended completely..
- Add the oil to the yeast mixture. Add the yeast mixture to the dry ingredients and blend. You may need to add a slight bit more water if dough ball is too dry..
- Let the dough sit covered for 20 minutes..
- Knead the dough and cover for 1 hour to let rise..
- While waiting, mix together the herb and garlic butter ingredients..
- Once risen, separate the dough into two equal parts. On a lightly floured surface, roll each set of dough out until about 1/4 inch thick. Separate the garlic and herb butter into two equal parts and spread half on one set of your dough and the other half on the other set of dough. Starting from the long edge, roll the dough completely..
- Cut the dough rolls in two sections, then twist the sides of the rolls around themselves. Take your dough twists and wind them into a circle on a medium baking sheet. Do this for each loaf. (If you prefer not to shape it into a circle, you can also place the dough in a loaf pan to create the traditional loaf shape)..
- Preheat the oven to 375° then bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown. Wait 10 minutes to let dough set, and serve!.