Vintage Doughnut Sausage. Transfer the doughnuts to a baking sheet. If you like doughnut holes, transfer those to the baking sheet also, otherwise gather the dough scraps into a ball, reroll, and cut out more doughnuts. See more ideas about Donut recipes, Doughnut recipe, Donut maker.
But it dose not look like it. The handle is wooden and the body is made of bakelite plastic, I think. It has a red lip at the bottom Inspired by: Jelly Donut. You can cook Vintage Doughnut Sausage using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vintage Doughnut Sausage
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 each of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Bread crumb (Optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper – powder / ground.
- Prepare 600 grams of Dough of Classic fluffy doughnut donut – My own handmade CLASSIC FLUFFY DOUGHNUT DONUT recipe can be found in my profile.
- You need 10 of Sausage (cut each into 2).
There's no need to run to the bakery for delicious jelly doughnuts! These sweet treats are lighter than air. They disappear almost as fast as I make them. —Kathy Westendorf, Westgate, Iowa The BEST Classic Lasagna Ever has layers of sautéed ground beef and Italian sausage that are cooked together, sweet tomato sauce, Italian seasoning all layered with lasagna noodles then covered in ricotta cheese and a parmesan mixture all sprinkled with mozzarella cheese for a mouthwatering baked Italian dinner. There is a mac-n-cheese beef sausage, and lamb sausage with curry.
Vintage Doughnut Sausage instructions
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except sausage, bread crumb and dough.
- Add in sausage and cover with plastict and keep in the chiller for at least 1-2 hours to marinate. Best to marinate them overnight.
- Divide the dought into 20 portion with 30gm each.
- Roll the dough and make them into a string like about 10-15cm long (Depend on the sausage size).
- Take a sausage, roll the sausage on the bread crumb and wrap them around the sausage to make like circling ring around the sausage.
- Let each to sit to get the dough raise double.
- Preheat oil in the frying pan enough to let them to float later.
- Once the dough around the sausage raised double, fry them in the frying pan until the color turns golden brownish.
- Strain the oil down and serve while they are warm.
- Nice to go with a hot tea or black coffee.
- You may add some cheese before wraping them with the dough..BON APPETITE.
Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. See more ideas about vintage recipes, retro recipes, recipes. Dunkin' Donuts has made a reasonable effort to provide nutritional and ingredient information based upon standard product formulations and following the FDA guidelines using formulation and nutrition labeling software. this will become a breakfast go to. I made with the cheese I had on hand Swiss. The batter came out light and eggy.