Romboli's (aka stromboli's). Great recipe for Romboli's (aka stromboli's). We call them rombili's cuz the kids always had a hard time sayin stromboli's lol but u all get the point! These are absolutely the best ever, I couldn't tell u how many diff cheeses we have tried to find our favorite!!
You can cook Romboli's (aka stromboli's) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Romboli's (aka stromboli's)
- Prepare 2 of loaves frozen bread dough or you can use homemade.
- You need 1 lb of honey ham, thinly sliced.
- You need 5 oz of shredded gouda cheede.
- You need 5 oz of shredded white cheddar.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced pepperoni, add as much or as little as u like here.
- You need 1 of some butter to use for the tops.
Romboli's (aka stromboli's) instructions
- If using frozen bread dough I like to let mine rise for a few hours covered on the counter..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut loaves of dough into 4 equal parts and set aside. At this time I like to set up an assembly line of my meats and cheeses..
- Grease a baking sheet with butter flavor spray, set aside. Take a piece of dough and press it out into a circle, it will be about 5 inches or so once pressed. Make sure u don't have any holes as the cheese will leak thru. Lay 3-4 slices of ham, then about 8 slices of pepperoni or what u prefer, top with a good grab of cheese and fold up carefully. Lay onto greased baking sheet and repeat til all are finished. You may need two baking sheets cuz u don't want them real close together..
- Bake for about 20 min or so. I honestly can't say an exact time cuz I just watch them til they brown. Pull from oven and brush tops with butter. That's it! Yummy gooeyness!!!.
- You can use any cheeses or toppings you like, this is what we prefer. The gouda cheese is simply amazing in these!! Absolutely my favorite!!.