Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup. Everyone should have a slow cooker chicken vegetable soup recipe in their recipe arsenal. A great recipe for chicken vegetable soup definitely fuels and heals the soul. But if you want a batch that can last a few days but is quick, easy and super delicious, then consider making it in a slow cooker.
Serve in soup bowls with a sprinkle of Parmesan and a squeeze of lemon. Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup is a hands-free, slow cooked chicken soup that tastes like Grandma made it. Boneless chicken thighs, fresh vegetables, chicken broth, and savory seasonings create all the flavor and comfort of classic homemade chicken soup. You can have Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 32 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 24 oz of cold water.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaves.
- You need of Ground black pepper for taste.
I pretty much made this slow cooker chicken vegetable soup as written. The only change I made was adding an extra cup of coleslaw mix to finish up the bag I had in the Simple to make and hearty and delicious to eat this slow cooker chicken vegetable soup is a winner for a soup lovin' gal like me. This gluten-free slow cooker soup made with chicken thighs and vegetables is a wonderful dish to come home to after a hard day at work. Combine chicken broth, chicken thighs, diced tomatoes, onion, carrots, water, celery, garlic, basil leaves, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a slow cooker.
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Mix the spices together. Set to the side..
- Dice up the chicken into small pieces. Put into the slow cooker..
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker..
- Pour the water and stock over the chicken and vegetables..
- Finally, add the spices and stir together. Then place the bay leaves on top of the soup. Put the lid on top, turn the temperature to low and set the timer to 8 hours..
Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup – Loaded with fresh vegetables and cozy rich flavors, this Vegetable Soup is naturally low fat, yet it's packed with textures, taste, and comfort. Healthy, but warm and hearty Vegetable Soup is a delicious vegetarian, gluten free soup that is prepared in the Slow Cooker. This classic, comforting chicken and dumpling soup from Delish.com is almost too easy to make. The heat in the slow cooker will help the biscuits rise and "bake". Slow-Cooker Recipe: Smoky Pea Soup Recipe.