Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone).
You can cook Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone)
- Prepare 5 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes (medium).
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (medium).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
- You need 2 of ✩Consomme stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ✩Herb salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ✩Sugar.
- You need 1 of ✩Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ✩Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomato (diced).
Easy♡Tomato Soup (Minestrone) step by step
- Cut the vegetables into 1 cm dice. Slice the sausage to 5 mm..
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic. Add the vegetables and cook for a few minutes..
- Add water and ✩ ingredients and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add the canned tomato and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for another 20 minutes..
- When it's thickened, it's done.♪.
- If you have leftovers, reduce the soup and pour over scrambled eggs..