Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
I hope you enjoy this Minestrone Soup Recipe! Minestrone Soup – the best chunky soup in the world! Minestrone Soup is the sort of soup that keeps life interesting – it's filled to the brim with a variety of vegetables, potato, beans and pasta, in a. You can cook Minestrone Soup using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 of chopped garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of red chilli chopped.
- You need 2 of medium carrots peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium ribs celery chopped.
- You need 3-4 of baby corn -sliced.
- It’s 1 of zucchini chopped or sliced.
- You need 1 of small potato cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tbs of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of Vegetable stock.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of soaked barley or rice or pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white beans (optional).
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- It’s as required of Basil leaves.
- You need as required of Cheese garlic breads.
Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale.
Minestrone Soup step by step
- Take all Vegetables in a dish.
- In a pan heat oil and saute onion,garlic,celery and red chilli. Then add oregano, thyme,chilli flakes, black pepper powder abd mix well.
- Then add all the chopped Vegetables and saute them for 3 to 4 mbts..
- Then add tomato puree and mix well.cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and then soaked barley and salt. Mix well and cover it with lid and let it cook for 6 to 8 minutes on a slow flame or until all Vegetables and barley get cooked properly..
- Stir in between. Once done,switch off the flame,pour the soup in a bowl, garnish it with basil.Serve hot with crusty bread..
To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Minestrone soup is so hearty it can stand on its own as the main dish! I fell in love with minestrone at the Olive Garden, so this is a pretty darn close attempt at copying the classic Italian soup. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup!