Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup.
You can cook Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup
- It’s 2 cup of rice, I used minute rice.
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped pineapple.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2-1/2 quarts of water.
- You need 3 teaspoon of crushed chicken Bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Chicken and Rice Pineapple Soup step by step
- Boil the water with the chicken and salt.
- When it has boiled for 25 minutes add the Bouillon cubes.
- Chop the chicken add back to the broth..
- Add the pepper and chopped pineapple..
- Add the rice and cook till done..
- Mix the cornstarch and water and add to the boiling chicken broth.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.