Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup.
You can have Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 2 (32 oz) of containers broth.
- It’s 2 (32 oz) of containers stock.
- Prepare 3 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 1 of rutabaga, diced.
- Prepare 2 of small onions diced.
- You need 6 of celery stalks diced.
- You need 20 dashes of pepper, seasoning salt, thyme, parsley, Mrs dash.
- You need 20 dashes of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 3 dash of paprika, nutmeg.
- Prepare 10 dashes of sage, basil.
- You need 2 of small hens or 7 breasts.
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta, i did egg noodles.
- It’s 6 cloves of minced garlic.
Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup instructions
- Take a big stockpot and dump all liquid in.
- Mince garlic, add to pot.
- Dice carrots, onions, rutabaga, celery and put in pot.
- Add chicken to pot.
- Add everything else to the pot but pasta.
- Cook on high til chicken is done (all white).
- Remove chicken, shred or dice and put back in the soup.
- Add pasta and frozen peas if desired (i was out of peas).
- Cook on high til pastas cooked, vegetables tender about 20 to 25 min.
- Serve and keep warm.