Chicken Nut soup.
You can cook Chicken Nut soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Nut soup
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s of Salt (adjust the portion accordingly when you check on the taste).
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Nut.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Big chili as garnish.
- It’s of Old or yellow cucumber.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Water.
Chicken Nut soup instructions
- Prepare all your ingredients as you can seen in the picture..
- Heat your wok,pour in your cooking oil and fry your ginger and black pepper until yellowish. Add in your chicken,stir all together and let it for about 2-3minute..
- Add in your nut and cucumber and chili.Final add in water. As you can see my water measurement is follow my chicken Tupperware size. That the tips to get the right amount of soup for your dish.I mean that work for me.final add in your sauces and let it cook for about 15-20 minutes low medium heat..
- Keep checking on your soup. If the taste not enough you can always add more salt or any sauces that you prefer. Once done,ready to serve and it goes well with rice in the afternoon. Nutty soup chicken…yummy..