Chicken manchow soup😊. Learn How To Cook Chicken Manchow Soup Recipe, an Indo-Chinese Soup Recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious Indo-Chinese restaurant style soup. This Chicken Manchow Soup recipe tastes just like the restaurant!
Manchow soup is a soup popular in Indian Chinese cuisine due to its easy preparation and hot spicy taste. It is available in many restaurants and street food carts alike. Chicken Manchow Soup is a dark brown Chinese soup which is very popular in India also. You can have Chicken manchow soup😊 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken manchow soup😊
- You need 1 of small onion, 1inch ginger diced,5 cloves garlic diced,3 to 4.
- It’s of Green chillies (acc to ur taste).
- You need 1 of maggi cube.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli sauce,soya sauce and tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Veggies: capsicum, cabbage,carrot,corn all.
- It’s of Boiled chicken 1/2 cup.(boil wit pepper powder and salt).
- Prepare 4 cups of water,2 tbsn cornflour dissolved in water,1 egg white.
- Prepare of Fried noodles(boil and strain,dust wit cornflour and fry till crisp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (optional).
How to make Chicken Manchow Soup: Heat oil in a pan. Fry the ginger, coriander leaves, garlic, and. Chicken Manchow soup is something that we usually order although Crab Meat Soup is Roshan's favourite – but since I am a no crab woman, he can't share it with me, so that's how Manchow lands up on our table. Try this Chinese Manchow Soup recipe that's tailored made for you!
Chicken manchow soup😊 instructions
- First heat oil in a deep vessel now add the onions,chilli,garlic and ginger saute now add the cube and sauce mix well..
- Now add water,mix and bring to a boil.now add the veggies. (I dont add vegetables before coz dont want vegetables to lose it's colour).
- Now simmer 5 mins and add the cornflour mixture and as it Thicken..simmer on low flame..
- Now drip egg white slowly..into the soup.now soup ready to go.serve hot with fried noodles and sprinkle some spring onions.enjoy😊.
This sweet and sour soup is quite filling and can be served on occasions like kitty parties, potlucks, or buffets. It can be enjoyed by people of all age groups because it's loaded with lip-smacking vegetables and hearty chicken. Manchow Soup is another popular soup recipe from Indian chinese cuisine. This hot and spicy veg soup is perfect to serve as an appetizer or with the This soup has a thick consistency. However, you can easily adjust the consistency of the soup as per your preference by increasing or decreasing the.