You can cook Multigrain Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Multigrain Bread
- Prepare of 7 grain cereal (like Bob's red mill).
- It’s of boiling water.
- Prepare of yeast.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of raw honey.
- It’s of melted butter.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of water.
Multigrain Bread step by step
- Put the 7 grain cereal and the boiling water in your KitchenAid and let it rest for about 45 minutes..
- Add the melted butter, honey, yeast, salt, stir and let rest for another 10 minutes..
- Start adding the flour one cup at a time until Incorporated and leave it on the first setting to stir. After everything is mixed together turn off the KitchenAid and cover with a tea towel and let rest for about 25 minutes..
- After the dough has rested, turn the KitchenAid mixer on the second setting and knead the dough for about seven to eight minutes adding extra flour a tablespoon at a time until the sides are completely clear and the dough forms into one ball..
- Lightly spray a bowl with cooking oil, add the dough and spray the top of the dough. Cover and let rise about an hour or two depending on the temperature in your house. Once risen, separate the dough into two loaves rolling into cylinders and brush all sides with the teaspoon of honey mixed with a splash of water. Roll each cylinder in the sunflower seeds and oats and place in a parchment-lined bread pan. Let rise 45 min. Bake 375° for 30-40 min. Cool on wire rack..