You can cook Vegan Sachertorte using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Sachertorte
- It’s 300 gr of flour.
- You need 180 gr of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 pinches of salt.
- You need 400 gr of sugar.
- It’s 380 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 90 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 200 gr of apricot jam.
- Prepare 35 ml of water.
Vegan Sachertorte instructions
- Combine flour, 80 gr of melted chocolate, the cocoa powder, bicarbonate and the salt.
- Dissolve 300 gr of sugar in the hot water, add the oil and the vinegar.
- Combine the two parts and mix well. Pour in a cake tin (with oven paper on the bottom and margarine all over) and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 min or until the testing needle is clean.
- Take the cake out and let it cool for 1 hr. Keep the cake on the cooling rack..
- Half the cake horizontally (make a sign with a knife and use a thread to cut it)..
- Heat the jam in a pot with some hot water. Spread it over one layer, position the other layer and the cover the whole cake in jam.
- While the jam sets, melt the remaining chocolate with sugar and the water. Stirr frequently until a thick liquid chocolate cover is formed. Pour the glaze over the cake and let it cool before serving.