Grilled Cornish Hen.
You can have Grilled Cornish Hen using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cornish Hen
- You need whole of Cornish Hen.
- You need of to taste (for seasoning):.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s of Adobo Seasoning.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Honey.
Grilled Cornish Hen instructions
- Wash and dry your hens. Rub with a bit of Olive Oil. Season generously, everywhere, with everything except honey..
- Place on a hot grill. Try to keep it off of direct flames. Allow it to cook nicely without becoming too incinerated. If it gets a little burned, tell them it’s charred 😉. You’re looking for an internal temperature of around 160 F. When it’s close, Hit the chicken with some honey. Don’t let that burn, you can’t explain that away..
- Remove from grill, plate and serve. Some people might want to carve this bird… I personally don’t see a problem tearing the meat off and eating it. It’s a barbecue, not a banquet. Enjoy..