Easy Oreo cooker cake. Further ingredients are optional for the decoration and. HOW TO MAKE OREO CAKE: In a blender, crush the Oreo cookies to a fine powder. Now add milk, sugar, baking powder and blend well.
OREO Cookie Balls – Thanksgiving TurkeyYummly. cream cheese, Oreo cookies, icing, candy eyes, candy corn, semi-sweet baking. Oreo Cookie Balls are an easy and delicious treat. Once you make them you will be asked over and over again when you are going to With just OREO cookies, cream cheese and white baking chocolate, these White Chocolate Cookie Balls are perfect for the holidays. You can cook Easy Oreo cooker cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oreo cooker cake
- Prepare 100-150 g of Oreo cookies (roughly one long pack).
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of butter or ghee for greasing.
- Prepare 1 pinch of All-purpose flour for dusting.
This No Bake Oreo Cake is a stunning dessert with layers of oreo cookies, fresh strawberries and creamy cheesecake. It's easy to make with a few simple ingredients. This Oreo Icebox Cake is an easy no-bake dessert idea for summer! Just assemble and let chill in the fridge overnight.
Easy Oreo cooker cake step by step
- Take the Oreo cookies in a mixie jar or blender and grind them well to make a powder. Make sure the powder is smooth with no pieces. Transfer the powder to a bowl..
- Add the milk (120 ml) to the powder and stir it to make a smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps..
- Add 1/2 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of baking powder to the batter and mix well..
- Take the baking pan or vessel, spread 1 tsp of ghee or butter in the base and the sides. Dust a little bit of all-purpose flour on it. (Dusting the flour is optional. It helps the cake come out easily).
- Transfer the cake batter to the baking pan and give it a gentle tap to remove any air bubbles..
- Take a pressure cooker, place a metal stand at the bottom and fill it with some sand or salt (upto about 1 inch high from the base – this helps the heat to spread uniformly). Remove the gasket and whistle from the cooker's lid and close the cooker. Keep the flame low and heat the cooker for 10 minutes..
- Now the cooker is ready to bake. Place the baking pan with the batter inside the cooker, on the metal stand, cover the lid and cook in low flame for 25-30 mins..
- At the end of 30 mins, insert a toothpick or a knife in the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. If not, close it for another 5 mins and cook..
- Allow the cake to cool on it's own. Invert the pan onto a plate once it's cooled. Top it with any topping of your choice. I have used Hershey's chocolate syrup here..
- The cake is now ready to be served. Enjoy!.
An Easy No-Bake Oreo Ice Box Cake. You're gonna LOVE this Oreo Icebox Cake! There are a few foods that my husband loves that I refuse to make. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. The photos were in dire The cake layers are easiest to frost when they are chilled, as they are a bit firmer and help the buttercream set.