Homemade oreo biscuite cake. So today I am going to show you how to make homemade Oreo biscuit cake in a fry pan! Today we are going to make Cake using Oreo Biscuits. Is a very simple home making Recipe.
Oreo biscuits are everyone's favourite, so why not make something easy yet. So today I am going to show you how to make homemade Oreo biscuit cake in a fry pan! This is my first recipe using Oreo biscuits. You can have Homemade oreo biscuite cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade oreo biscuite cake
- It’s 4 packets of oreo biscuite.
- Prepare 1 packet of Regular eno.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk and sugar both.
- It’s For of decoration-.
- Prepare As required of Sprinklers and gems.
- You need As required of Clay and chocolate rolls.
- It’s As required of Whip toning(amul).
After i tried my one minute eggless microwave chocolate mug cake successfully, i kept hunting for some easy microwave cake recipes that can make wonders in few minutes. This is one such recipe &I got it from here. This Oreo Cake is decadence that cake lovers dream of every day and night. ●Do not crush the Oreo biscuits too finely because you want to experience that crunch sound. ●Fold in the cookie crush in the last and try to distribute it evenly throughout the batter. You don't have to hunt down specialty "black" cocoa to make authentic Oreos; the only essentials are Dutch cocoa powder and a little baking soda to alkalinize the dough.
Homemade oreo biscuite cake instructions
- Grind oreo biscuits, sugar, milk and eno in a mixer grinder..
- Grease a pan with oil or ghee. Sprinkle a little flour over it. Put the mixture in it and tap a little. Heat a pan for about 10 mins. Put the greased pan in it and cover it properly with a lid. Keep for at least 30-35 mins..
- Now remove the lid. Remove cake pan and let it cool. Remove the cake..
- Take the whip cream. Apply it evenly on the cake on all sides. Apply sprinklers or gems and chocolate rolls in the way you like. Freeze it for about 30-35mins. Enjoy it..
Homemade Oreos don't taste exactly the same as the kind you find in the store, but they are delicious nonetheless. With some basic baking ingredients and Flattening the cookies will make it easier to use them for sandwiches and it will also give the cookies a more Oreo-like appearance. Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake. If you lined it with parchment paper then it is easy. Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer.