Oreo Biscuit Cake.
You can cook Oreo Biscuit Cake using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Biscuit Cake
- Prepare 2 packet of oreo biscuits (120gms each) Vanilla Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Oreo Biscuit Cake instructions
- Grind the biscuits along with cream to a smooth powder and remove in a bowl..
- Add little milk at a time and make a smooth batter. It should be if flowing consistency but not too thin.If u find batter is still thick u can add a spoon of milk more..
- Keep a kadai or pressure cooker for pre heating by adding salt at the bottom for 10 mins.Keep a stand in center..
- Grease a pan and keep aside..
- Add baking powder to the batter and mix it lightly in one direction only and immediately pour it in the mould. Roughly break few oreo biscuits and keep slowly on top of the cake batter and keep the tin in the preheated cooker or kadai. If using pressure cooker remove the whistle and rubber ring from the pressure cooker lid…
- Cook on low flame for 20-25 mins. Keep checking in between as time will vary as per the thickness of cooker and kadai. Check with a toothpick or knife, if it comes out clean means it's done. Let it cool completely and then de mould it..
- Ur yummy cake is ready within minutes..Its very chocolatey, soft and yummy….