Taco Soup!. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike!
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup!
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of stewed or rotell tomatos.
- You need 1/2 large of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of favorite taco sauce. (i save all the taco condiments when i go out to grab something to eat. i will use all of them in this dish lol).
- It’s 1 of you are going to need good corn chips, some good cheedar chesse shreaded, and some sour cream!.
With ground beef, onion, bell pepper, black beans, kidney beans. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This easy one-pot soup was inspired by our love for ground beef tacos.
Taco Soup! step by step
- Start frying the hamburger meat, while its getting started cut up your onion..
- Add onion and then after the meat starts to brown a little more add the garlic.
- I prefer to brown it good/ well done. When it is well done, add chilli powder, cumin, and salt. pour a little water over it so I can mix well. cook it a good 3 or 4 mins on medium low..
- Now add all the cans to the mix. Do Not drain..
- If you want more liquid you can always add more water..
- Now add the taco sauce and stir. I let it simmer for about 10 mins and then sit about 5..
- pour you a bowl, top with cheese and sour cream then crush corn chips over the top. My teenagers devour this. You can also top with jale peppers if you want more heat!.
The beef is flavored with sautéed onions and taco seasoning (chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule.