Oreo chocolate lava cake. Make your chocolate level even better with these Oreo lava cakes. Right when you take a bite, you'll taste a sweet, moist chocolate cake combined with a light Oreo pudding. Served with a glass of milk, these cakes are sure to delight your stomach and make a heart-warming dessert.
While chocolate lava cakes have been very popular in recent years, a new twist is now available to make an even better dessert! A super rich chocolate cake is filled with an even richer, sweeter Oreo ganache that, when served warm, melts right out of the cake. It's the most delicious lava you have. You can have Oreo chocolate lava cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate lava cake
- You need 10 of Oreo biscuits.
- You need 3 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of chocolate syrup for lava dip.
- It’s of Oil for greasing.
The secret for making chocolate lava cakes is… there's no secret at all! You'll be delightfully surprised at how easy these really are to make. Individual molten chocolate cakes are easy to make–and will impress any dinner guest! The dessert for this particular event was to be individual chocolate cakes, but someone took them out of the ovens too soon and the centers were not cooked enough and still liquefied.
Oreo chocolate lava cake instructions
- Sub se phele Oreo biscuits ko crush karein,crush ke baad bowl main nekal lein.
- Ab gradually chocolate syrup add Karein ge thick so dough ready Karein, silicone mould ko oil se grease Karein ge.
- Ab half biscuits dough ko grease mould main set Karein ge aur chocolate syrup Dale ge center main phir half dough ko uper se cover Karein ge.
- Uper wali biscuit dough ko press Kar ke set Kar de ge phir plate main flip Kar ke nekal lein ge aur sugar dust Kar dein ge.
- Yummy sa Oreo chocolate lava cake ready 😋😍.
Chocolate lava cakes with molten centers. This is an easy chocolate dessert you can make at home! Chocolate Cake Cake Baking Dessert Low Sodium. Author: The Creative Team of Somewhat Simple. Simple, classy and totally delicious, this Molten Chocolate Lava Cake recipe is perfect for any special occasion, but easy enough for every day.