Oreo chocolate cake. So you might remember that last year I mentioned that the hubs and I were going to South Africa, both to visit his family and for me to see the country. This Oreo Chocolate Cake is layers of moist, homemade chocolate cake filled with a creamy Oreo frosting and topped with more crushed Oreos and chocolate shavings. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache.
Oreo cheesecake sandwiched between two layers of soft, rich and fudgy chocolate cake. See more ideas about chocolate oreo cake, recipes, food. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie Cake. You can have Oreo chocolate cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate cake
- It’s 1 packet of oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 1 packet of parle g biscuits crushed.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s Pinch of baking powder.
- You need As needed of Oil.
Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs. This is an Oreo version of my go-to Easy Chocolate Cake, which is my all-time favorite. A rich, moist chocolate sponge with oreo buttercream filling, topped with cookie crumble. Knowing me, I can't just make a regular old cake, right?
Oreo chocolate cake step by step
- Take a bowl add crushed parleg biscuits.
- Then crush the oreo 7-8 biscuits. And add mix well..
- Then add baking powder. Mix it..
- Then add milk and make a thick better..
- Now take a another bowl grease with oil..
- Add the better or microwave for 5 to 7 minutes..
- After 4 mints stop the timer and sprinkle out hand crush oreo biscuit 1 or 2 then again start the microwave. For bake.
- After it bake refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours then decorate with oreo biscuits melted chocolate and gems and as your kids like..
Cook Cake according to the package. Real Mom Kitchen […] My most requested Chocolate Cake paired with the most amazing, fluffy and creamy OREO Buttercream… can you imagine a better combination? A rich double chocolate layer cake with two layers of Oreo cookies inside, a thick cream filling, chocolate buttercream, and an Oreo cookie crumb coating. These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are perfect for Oreo lovers! The chocolate cupcake base comes together like a regular cake batter — whisk together the dry ingredients, then add in the wet.