Oreo Mug Cake. Be the first to rate & review! This decadent Oreo mug cake is calling your name. Even better, it's something older kids can make themselves and younger kids can help mix up.
This Keto Oreo Mug Cake Recipe is one of the best low carb mug cakes you'll try. It has everything you love about Oreo's – and cake – all in one easy recipe. Oreo & Milk Chocolate Mug Cake. You can have Oreo Mug Cake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Mug Cake
- You need 5 pcs of oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Choco chips for garnishing.
Add the butter and squares of chocolate to your mug. After a week's break, I am back with a new recipe of a Mug Cake. World cup ended with a sad note for our family. Because my husband is an old Argentina supporter and I liked Messi because of his.
Oreo Mug Cake step by step
- Put the oreos in the plastic bag and crush it until it breaks smooth.
- Pour your fresh milk into the mug and stir it well until it has no lumps.
- After you stir it put the baking powder and mix it again.
- And then bake it for 10 minutes and low flame.
This single serving cake is fluffy and sweet, with crushed Oreo pieces mixed throughout. Which is why this two-ingredient Oreo cookie mug cake is popular and so ingenious. It's a simple recipe that's been doing the rounds for years, but recently resurfaced via. This easy microwave mug cake recipe only calls for crushed-up Oreos and milk. In practice, my Oreo cake mug making experience varied only slightly from what was presented in The first Oreo mug cake was moist and warm, but not as chocolatey as I had expected it to be, so I.